Partagez

The Juke Box

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Anonymous
Invité

The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty20th Juin 2019, 23:28

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tyler Andrews
Tyler Andrews

Aventures vécues : 6037

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Situation Actuelle:
Mes amis, mes amours, mes emmerdes:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty21st Juin 2019, 12:56

⊹ Wise men say only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes some things are meant to be take my hand, take my whole life too for I can't help falling in love with you

Tyler Andrews
Tyler Andrews

Aventures vécues : 6037

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty21st Juin 2019, 13:04

⊹ Wise men say only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes some things are meant to be take my hand, take my whole life too for I can't help falling in love with you

Rebecca Sheridan
Rebecca Sheridan

Aventures vécues : 3210

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty21st Juin 2019, 21:03

Cause we are living in a material world & I am a material girl. You know that we are living in a material world & I am a material girl. Make my rainy day Cause they are living in a material world & I am a material girl

Rebecca Sheridan
Rebecca Sheridan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty21st Juin 2019, 21:09

Cause we are living in a material world & I am a material girl. You know that we are living in a material world & I am a material girl. Make my rainy day Cause they are living in a material world & I am a material girl

Rebecca Sheridan
Rebecca Sheridan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty21st Juin 2019, 21:21

Rebecca Sheridan
Rebecca Sheridan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty21st Juin 2019, 21:24

Rebecca Sheridan
Rebecca Sheridan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty21st Juin 2019, 21:28

Rebecca Sheridan
Rebecca Sheridan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty21st Juin 2019, 22:32

Rebecca Sheridan
Rebecca Sheridan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty21st Juin 2019, 22:41

Rebecca Sheridan
Rebecca Sheridan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty21st Juin 2019, 22:52

Elena James
Elena James

Aventures vécues : 7487

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty21st Juin 2019, 23:20

⊹ Je n'ai pas prévu de t'avoir dans ma vie, mais je sais que nous étions destinés à être ensemble et je ne pourrais plus vivre sans toi

Casey Hawkins
Casey Hawkins

Aventures vécues : 4778

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty22nd Juin 2019, 17:17

All I needed was the love you gave.
Looking from a window above, it's like a story of love. Can you hear me. Came back only yesterday. I'm moving further away. Want you near me. All I needed was the love you gave. All I needed for another day & all I ever knew. Only you

Casey Hawkins
Casey Hawkins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty22nd Juin 2019, 18:27

Looking from a window above, it's like a story of love. Can you hear me. Came back only yesterday. I'm moving further away. Want you near me. All I needed was the love you gave. All I needed for another day & all I ever knew. Only you

Casey Hawkins
Casey Hawkins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty22nd Juin 2019, 18:41

Casey Hawkins
Casey Hawkins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty22nd Juin 2019, 18:45

Casey Hawkins
Casey Hawkins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty22nd Juin 2019, 18:53

Anonymous
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty22nd Juin 2019, 19:26

Anonymous
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty22nd Juin 2019, 19:36

Anonymous
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty22nd Juin 2019, 19:41

Anonymous
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty22nd Juin 2019, 20:05

Anonymous
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty22nd Juin 2019, 22:04

Anonymous
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty22nd Juin 2019, 22:25

Anonymous
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty23rd Juin 2019, 01:21

Anonymous
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty23rd Juin 2019, 01:31

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 12 Empty

The Juke Box

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 12 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Suivant